Lighten the workload of your small team by automating review collection, content creation, and social sharing using NiceJob’s convenient user dashboard.
14-day free trial, no credit card required
Easy to generate new reviews
Founded in 2017, NiceJob has experienced phenomenal growth and is trusted by more than 7,000 businesses. As a reputation marketing platform, NiceJob helps companies improve their reputation and brand awareness with review, engagement, and website tools. Its affordable plan and robust features make NiceJob the clear winner of the best for small organizations category.
This cloud-based tool works well on all browsers and comes with an iOS mobile application. The mobile app is new, so it only has one rating in the iTunes store. However, the interface is simple and easy to use. The NiceJob plan comes with:
- NiceAI review reminders to request testimonials from new customers
- A smart funnel to automatically place reviews on high-profile sites like Google and Facebook
- Automate social media posts and share your best reviews
- Get a microsite for lead generation
- Install a website widget to display reviews and customer stories automatically
- Easily turn reviews into case studies or blog posts by adding comments
With NiceJob, you can connect to more than 1,000 applications, including QuickBooks, Zendesk, and Zapier. Users can also scan and respond to reviews on sites like Google, Yelp, Facebook, BBB, Zillow, and TripAdvisor.
Currently, NiceJob offers one reputation management plan, or you can opt for the Convert Website package. The plans are based on your customer volume, with the following configurations based on one to 2,500 customers:
- Reviews: $75 per month for comprehensive review and reputation management, a lead generation microsite, and engagement tools
- Convert Website: $99 per month plus a $399 setup fee for a custom SEO-optimized website, call tracking, and a website coach
Along with a good-sized knowledge base, you can access customer service via phone or email.