Senior Manager – Capital Markets Financial Analysis – Remote
Influence business decision-making by ensuring accurate business drivers are considered in the financial or statistical analysis conducted within the Capital Markets Solution (CMS) team. Analyze and develop financial models of complex quantitative and qualitative data produced both internally and externally. Make recommendations for actions to address complex business issues.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates.
• Problem solve for resolution to modeling issues. Direct technical and analytic employees to resolve issues related to models. Ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
• Oversee analysis of complex business issues by incorporating company and industry knowledge, mathematical expertise, and sound analytical processes. Assess risk/return trade-offs through the evaluation of existing and new investment alternatives.
• Present results of analysis and/or recommendations to business managers, utility partners, and, at times, external parties ensuring to drive vision and priorities for the organization. Communicate action plans and priorities to appropriate partners.
• Subject matter expertise in specific financial instruments or insurance contracts. Consult with business and CMS senior leadership to ensure all risks and analysis to these line items are considered.
• Support strength of control environment for CMS operations, including review of risk based transactions. Ensure accuracy of models, data management and reporting.
• Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in math, physics, economics or a quantitative field of study
• 5+ years of quantitative analytic experience
• Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues, influencing customers on recommendations and analysis results.
• Proficiency in C++, Python
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling, with associated tech applications.
• In-depth knowledge of business operations and processes with ability to articulate these processes to others.
• Strong risk management, project management, and organizational skills; ability to work in an environment of changing priorities.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.