FUGA is a music company that operates at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients including Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music and more. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and more.
By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
What You Do
FUGA is seeking a Royalty Accounting Business Manager to manage our Royalty Accounting Software business (RASA). You will be responsible for the overall P&L of our Royalty Accounting Software product and will work closely with the rest of the business development team to market and sell RASA. You will also be working closely with the Royalty Accounting Product team and the operations team to build on the current offering and ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for P&L of business line
- Drive revenue growth of RASA
- Along with business development and marketing team create and implement pricing strategy, including integration with other FUGA offerings
- Create marketing and sales support materials for RASA
- Provide sales support to business development team
- Demo RASA to clients
- Act as escalation point for client issues
- Consult and provide guidance to product team on product and business strategy
Who you are
- Extensive experience in with Royalty Accounting Software
- Excellent understanding of Music Royalties workflows
- Proven track record in both sales and business development
- Commercially focused and able to grow business
- Experience with product teams and agile processes
- Experience with client relationships and stakeholder management
- Comfortable working across time zones with cross functional commercial, product and operations teams in fast paced environment
- Self starter
- Fluent in English – written and speaking
Who we are
- Global, enthusiastic team filled with music industry professionals and a growing company with strong ambitions.
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA build software and provide services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and representatives in Tokyo and São Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA’s products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.