Fisher, P.A. Certified Public Accounting Firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions for both businesses and individuals. We measure our success by the success of our clients and the success of our team at Fisher, P.A. Through positive teamwork and leadership, we cultivate an environment of integrity, care and respect allowing us to focus on personal growth of our team, clients and leaders. It is this foundation that provides the platform to educate and give back to our community.
Our primary services include business advisory, CFO outsourcing, accounting, tax compliance, IRS representation and tax planning. We also offer a host of specialty services to cater to the unique needs of our clients. We serve a wide range of individuals, corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships and are experts in the accounting issues and tax laws that impact our clients. We are a growing accounting firm and are seeking a motivated person to become part of our team and contribute to our progressive and innovative firm environment.
The successful candidate will serve as an ambassador for the firm, demonstrate polished communications skills, a professional and positive attitude and confident command of accounting rules and tax law.
• Hone the vision of the firm with the leadership/executive team
• Establish goals for the firm and monitor the execution by establishing benchmarks and determining the necessary data and reports
• Provide leadership on a strategic level for the overall growth of the firm, focusing on business development and community presence
• Find opportunities within the community for the firm to sponsor, volunteer and solidify our presence as a leading certified public accounting firm
• Contribute to team cohesion by creating a positive morale and enhancing the firm culture, engaging with leadership/executive team to improve firm procedures and processes
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the firm by complying with ethical and legal requirements
• Provides business advisory strategy to client base, researching, analyzing and developing best practices for complex entities.
• Informs, guides, and advises clients on tax and financial planning, communicating ethical strategies to mitigate tax liabilities.
• Provides fractional CFO level services for business clients such as cost analysis, revenue projections, cash flow analysis, etc.
• Displays analytical skills.
• Conducts new and established client meetings.
• Represents and prepares clients for PCAOB audits and other financial audits.
• Identifies current and future client requirements by establishing and maintaining rapport with potential and actual clients.
• Prepares scopes for large projects, delegates and manages workflow through span of project • Provide mentorship and management for accounting team.
• Reviews, prepares as needed and ensures the accuracy of monthly, accounting client financials and year-end process.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
• Ambassador – espouse the values of the firm and build long-term loyalty
• Agility – ability to absorb information, process and simplify
• Entrepreneurial – think like an owner focused on the long-term vision
• Holistic – making the most of your time, energy, motivation and discipline by taking care yourself and your family Social – genuine interest and care for others in the community with a natural desire to participate and build relationships
• Tax Compliance
• Excel and data analysis
• Report and project presentation
• GAAP accounting standards
• CPA (preferred) with Masters of Accountancy
• 6+ years professional work experience
• 3+ years accounting experience
• Strong tax and finance advisory proficiency
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Able to work well in a team setting
• Motivated and takes initiative
• Strong ethical compass
• Accountable and dependable
• Competitive salary
• Full benefits package – Health Insurance
• 401K matching
• Continual education opportunities
• Career growth opportunities
• Flexible hours
Resumes should be sent to: [email protected]
7 Tips To Help You Promote Your Business
Koji Miyao Named President Of Ricoh Graphic Communications Business Unit
Saudi Arabia Getting World’s First ‘Ronaldo Correspondent’